Home World Occupied Kashmir: Strike over killing of civilians by Indian forces

Occupied Kashmir: Strike over killing of civilians by Indian forces

مقبوضہ کشمیر: بھارتی فورسز کے ہاتھوں شہریوں کی ہلاکت پر ہڑتال

A full-scale strike was called by Indian forces in occupied Jammu and Kashmir against the killing of two civilians during the operation.

According to reports, two civilians were killed during a police operation in Srinagar earlier this week and authorities hastily buried them in the suburbs, while police said they were killed during an exchange of fire with militants. Were done

The killing of civilians has sparked outrage in the occupied valley, with relatives insisting they have no ties to the militants and that security forces have killed innocent people.

Survivors are demanding that the bodies be returned for their Islamic burial.

The local administration on Thursday ordered the exhumation of the bodies of two citizens, Muhammad Altaf Bhatt and Mudassar Ahmed Gul, and an investigation into the killings before handing over the bodies to relatives.

Late at night in Srinagar, when the bodies were handed over, there were painful scenes and the family members were exhausted with grief.

Thousands of citizens gathered in the early hours of the morning to bury the dead, with many chanting slogans of freedom and others reciting the Qur’an.

Altaf Bhatt’s niece Saima Bhatt said on Twitter, “Your death has completely broken us and I don’t know if we will be able to get out of this grief.”

The families of the victims said that the authorities had instructed them to bury the dead in the dark of night and did not allow people to gather.

مقبوضہ جموں و کشمیر میں بھارتی فورسز کی جانب سے آپریشن کے دوران دو شہریوں کی ہلاکت کے خلاف مکمل ہڑتال کی گئی تھی۔

رپورٹس کے مطابق، اس ہفتے کے شروع میں سری نگر میں پولیس آپریشن کے دوران دو شہری مارے گئے تھے اور حکام نے انہیں عجلت میں مضافاتی علاقوں میں دفن کیا تھا، جب کہ پولیس کا کہنا تھا کہ وہ عسکریت پسندوں کے ساتھ فائرنگ کے تبادلے کے دوران مارے گئے۔ کیے گئے تھے۔

شہریوں کی ہلاکت نے مقبوضہ وادی میں غم و غصے کو جنم دیا ہے، لواحقین کا اصرار ہے کہ ان کا عسکریت پسندوں سے کوئی تعلق نہیں ہے اور سیکیورٹی فورسز نے بے گناہ لوگوں کو ہلاک کیا ہے۔

لواحقین مطالبہ کر رہے ہیں کہ ان کی اسلامی تدفین کے لیے لاشیں واپس کی جائیں۔

مقامی انتظامیہ نے جمعرات کو دو شہریوں محمد الطاف بھٹ اور مدثر احمد گل کی لاشوں کو نکالنے اور لاشوں کو لواحقین کے حوالے کرنے سے قبل قتل کی تحقیقات کا حکم دیا۔

سری نگر میں رات گئے جب لاشیں حوالے کی گئیں تو دردناک مناظر دیکھنے میں آئے اور لواحقین غم سے نڈھال ہو گئے۔

ہزاروں شہری صبح سویرے میت کو دفنانے کے لیے جمع ہوئے، جن میں سے بہت سے آزادی کے نعرے لگا رہے تھے اور دیگر قرآن کی تلاوت کر رہے تھے۔

الطاف بھٹ کی بھانجی صائمہ بھٹ نے ٹوئٹر پر کہا کہ آپ کی موت نے ہمیں مکمل طور پر توڑ دیا ہے اور مجھے نہیں معلوم کہ ہم اس غم سے باہر نکل پائیں گے یا نہیں۔

متاثرین کے اہل خانہ کا کہنا تھا کہ حکام نے انہیں رات کے اندھیرے میں میتیں دفنانے کی ہدایت کی تھی اور لوگوں کو جمع ہونے نہیں دیا۔

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Alia Bhatt made her fan cry

عالیہ بھٹ نے اپنے مداح کو رلا دیا Bollywood star Alia Bhatt recognized her fan even after 7...

Most watched match of Pak-India World Cup T20

پاک بھارت ورلڈ کپ ٹی20 کا سب سے زیادہ دیکھا جانے والا میچ The International Cricket Council (ICC)...

Taliban-U.S talks will resume in in Doha, Qatar

قطر کے دارالحکومت دوحہ میں طالبان امریکہ مذاکرات دوبارہ شروع ہوں گے Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the...

Dollar reached a record high of Rs 179

ڈالر 179 روپے کی بلند ترین سطح پر پہنچ گیا The dollar continued to soar, reaching a high...

Recent Comments